Terms & Conditions
1. The Awards are open to all low-cost home ownership schemes UK-wide completed or part-completed and ready for occupation* between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2017.
* Scheme requirements are not applicable for the following categories:
- Best Digital Marketing
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Partnership
- Best Scheme in Planning
- Best Customer Care
- Most Innovative/Specialist Solution
- Best Supplier to the Sector
However, submissions should relate to the above dates – please refer to the individual entry forms for requirements.
2. Entries are accepted from housing providers (housing associations, local authorities and private developers) offering affordable housing opportunities. For example Shared Ownership; Rent to Buy; Help to Buy – Equity Loan and discounted rental schemes, such as Intermediate Rent. These examples are not exclusive, other products aimed at assisting people into home ownership will also be considered, including a housing developers providing housing products aimed at assisting first time buyers, also Market Rent and Private Sale homes. Entries can be submitted by architects, marketing agencies etc on behalf of housing providers. If you have homes that may qualify, please contact us directly on 020 7067 1066 or email: email@example.com
3. Any entries that have previously been shortlisted for a National Housing Award will be accepted for the same award in the 2017 awards process as long as new evidence is used and the submission is sufficiently different. Past winning submissions cannot be re-entered for the same award.
4. Organisations may enter all categories but if submitting more than one entry in a category, entries must be based on different schemes/projects.
5. Please refer to each category separately but as a general guide, enter a written submission with no more than a total of:
- 200 words for the description of organisation
- 1,000 words for the specific award criteria
- 200 words for the summary of entry
6. Entries must be submitted online no later than 5pm on MONDAY 9 JUNE 2017 or for Early Bird entries – Monday 15 May 2017.
7. No late entries will be accepted. Any conflicts of interest or ties will be dealt with by the final judging.
8. When entries have been submitted, an invoice will be raised which must be paid immediately. Refunds cannot be made.
9. By entering the Awards, entrants give permission for entry material to be used for publicity purposes.
10. All entries will be judged on the information provided at the time of entry and no subsequent correspondence will be entered into.
11. The judges’ decision is final.
(subject to amendment for 2018 Awards)