This award is for the organisation that made a real difference to people’s lives in the field of affordable home ownership / first time buyers.
Judges will be looking for submissions which have successfully met some or all of the criteria below:
- Demonstrate your organisation provides unique or innovative housing solutions for home owners / first time buyers
- Evidence how you have delivered transformational change in a specific area e.g. rural exception site, Older Persons Shared Ownership (OPSO), those with long term disabilities HOLD etc.
- Describe how you have pioneered a new service or product in the field of affordable home ownership – and give evidence of clear metrics and impact Demonstrate how your organisation has made a real difference to the community by building a better future.
- Demonstrate innovation in supporting people entering into home ownership.
- Demonstrate how your affordable home ownership work has delivered good partnerships with stakeholders ( local authorities , housing partners etc ) giving clear benefits
Please ensure your entry includes the following:
- A minimum of 8 images of the project/scheme (internal and external)
- Floor plan(s)
- Area and site location maps
- Company logo/s
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total