This award submission must be for a scheme that has gained planning permission.
Judges will be looking for entries that have met some or all of the following criteria:
- Describe what consultation with the local community has taken place to ensure that the scheme had considered the local environment
- Demonstrate how the development meets the needs of the local market, local strategy requirements and has responded to demand
- Evidence how any specific challenges or local considerations were taken into account when gaining planning permission
- Demonstrate how the scheme shows a strong commitment to environmental sustainability whilst remaining affordable for future resident(s)
- Demonstrate how the design features make the most of the site potential as well as showing sensitivity to intimate neighbourhoods and surrounding area.
Please ensure your entry includes:
- A minimum of 8 images of the project/scheme (internal and external)
- Architects drawings
- Floor plan(s)
- Area and site location maps
- Evidence of planning permission
- Company logo/s
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total