This award recognises excellence in marketing all affordable housing products.
Judges will be looking for housing providers that have successfully met most or all of the following criteria:
- Outline the original marketing objectives and how these were achieved, including demonstrating innovation in attracting people into home ownership
- Demonstrate a market-led approach; a true understanding of the target market(s), customer needs and wants and how these were met. Metrics must be provided
- Provide evidence of a fully integrated marketing campaign and what off and online marketing tools you used, including demonstration metrics and cost of each
- Provide examples of marketing collateral, why and how they were used and what your cost benefit analysis is
- Provide evidence of return on investment including statistics/metrics on what worked.
Please ensure your entry includes the following:
- Examples of marketing materials
- Links to offline marketing tools
- Demonstrate sales success with data
- An image to use for Awards publicity
- Company logo/s
- Postcode of the project being marketed
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total