This award recognises using a digital marketing campaign to market all affordable housing products.
Entries can be for a standalone scheme or for multiple schemes where a digital strategy has been used across multiple platforms.
Judges are looking for a unique application that provides customers with excellent Information - user experience and ease of navigation. We are looking for maximum metrics to justify sales and marketing expenditure:
- Demonstrate creative delivery of new design and interactive propositions that help build a brand and provide a unique user experience. This can be across one or multiple channels such as web, mobile, email, social networking and should include effective ways of finding and building an audience/community using social media.
- Evidence of innovative website approach and tactics that have measurably improved audience reach, interactions and conversions compared to more traditional web offering.
- Provide evidence of how mobile marketing has been a success by demonstrating innovative and effective ways of reaching, engaging and converting target audiences using mobile apps, the mobile internet, SMS marketing and QR codes.
Please ensure your entry includes the following where applicable:
- Live links – please list URL or provide other access requirements in order to see it working
- Screen shots of digital work in context
- Evidence of improvement of customer enquiries using above platforms and how this lead to leads
- An image to use for Awards publicity
- Company logo/s
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total