This award is for the best affordable home ownership development that can demonstrate a high level of design excellence.
Judges will be looking for developments which have successfully met some or all of the criteria below:
- Demonstrate careful consideration of architectural approach in terms of massing, internal and external layouts, scale, materiality, methods of construction and attitude to context whether urban, suburban or rural
- Demonstrate clearly a considered concept that is carried through into design decisions. Including how the design concept was influenced by and made the most of the site potential, local area and local community
- Demonstrate a high level of design excellence in terms of external and internal appearance
- Demonstrate well integrated consideration of issues of sustainability, inclusiveness and other relevant factors that impact on the overall design.
Your entry should include:
- A minimum of 8 images of the project/scheme (internal and external)
- Floor plan(s)
- Area and site location maps, including postcode
- Company logo/s
- Web links to the project
- Design guides and sales information (optional)
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total