This award is for the organisation that has demonstrated outstanding service to its customers. It is open to both home ownership and rented accommodation.
Judges will be looking for examples which have successfully met some or all of the criteria below:
- Demonstrate an effective system for measuring and evaluating customer feedback, showing how feedback refines the service
- Provide examples of how resources have been effectively and imaginatively utilised and how staff have gone that extra mile to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction
- Provide an example of a service that has been provided over the last 12 months and how this has positively impacted on customer care in a way that customers have recognised
- Demonstrate how the full needs of a diverse community are catered for and services allow ready access to BME groups, people with disabilities and the vulnerable
- Evidence of how your organisation has demonstrated a flexible approach to customer service, providing a case study/testimonial where necessary
- The organisation or team can be any of the affordable home ownership or rent teams i.e. after sales, leasehold services, sales and marketing, development, regeneration, asset management.
Please ensure your entry includes the following where applicable:
- Customer testimonials (optional)
- An image to use for Awards publicity
- Company logo/s
Please answer in a maximum of 1,000 words in total